- Industrially produced CNC router.
Cast iron and steel frame – welded, heat-treated and powder coated.
Industrial-grade rigidity allows for deeper and faster cuts (aluminum, bronze, wood materials, plastics etc).
The weight of the machine is ca 1200 kg.
- Working area: 1300×2500 mm, Z-axis 200 mm
- Max speed: up to 50’000 mm/min (X and Y)
- Positioning accuracy: +/- 0,02mm
- Võimalik lisavarustus:
- Automaatne tööriistavahetus (ATC)
- Vaakumlaud + vaakumpump
- Spindlid – võimsus 2…9 kW (või rohkem)
- Puruimur (koos tsükloniga)
- Quality warranty: 12 months. Local support based in Estonia, Tallinn.
- Price: from 6’900 EUR + VAT 20%
Frame, legs and gantry:
massive cast iron and steel frame (welded, heat-treated, powder coated)
Y-axis: helical rack (x2);
X-axis: helical rack;
Z-axis: TBI ball screw.
Y-axis: Hiwin linear rails and carriages;
X-axis: Hiwin linear rails and carriages;
Z-axis: Hiwin linear rails and carriages.
As per customer’s request (Mach3, LNC etc etc – name your favourite, we can probably provide it).
Complete cable system:
The machine needs 380V AC supply (220V per request);
380V / 220V components by Schneider.
Leadshine powerful stepper motors;
Servo motors available as an upgrade.
Leadshine motor drivers.
Brushless spindle with variable frequency inverter.
Power: 2.2 kW, 3 kW or 5.5 kW (as per customer’s request);
Precise numeric speed control 0…24’000 rpm;
Air- or water cooled (as per customer’s request);
Collet (max tool size): 0,5…13 mm or as per customer’s request.
Y, X, Z – endstops
Dust shoe – as per customer’s request.